• Do you collect anything other than dolls?
(Fun fact: my favorite artists are Yana Toboso, Kazari Tayu, Suda Ayaka, Daken, Tsubonari, Hakuseki, Ibuki Satsuki & Honojiro Towoji.)
• Why did you start a doll blog?
Just to share my doll-related activities with the interested few.
• Do you have one particular doll that is the favorite in your collection?
I won't even hide it...
Yes, I love Dean (my Switch Waseon) the most out of all my dolls, previously & currently owned.
• Your favorite doll accessory?
This neat little leather harness I got off Taobao. I'm not into sexy things, so I just like that it gives a mysterious yet classy vibe to an outfit.
• Do you know exactly how many dolls you have in your collection (you don't have to tell the number of course :-) )?
I currently have 3. I am planning on... Quite a few more haha... Maybe 5 more?
• Do you play any instruments and if so, what?
I play the piano. I used to play the recorder, violin, & Arabic oud when I was in middle/high school, but now I just don't have time anymore...
• Where is your most favorite place you've ever been?
In terms of countries, France (for the food, the fashion, & the atmosphere).
In terms of casual, everyday places, I like IKEA lol... It's just so neat & clean there.
• What is your most favorite thing about yourself?
Honestly speaking, I despised my face & general personality for most of my life, but I guess now I can say, I like the fact that I'm trying my best to be a better person.
• Favorite book or movie?
My favorite book is Totto-chan: The little girl at the window & my favorite movies are Spirited Away & The Grand Budapest Hotel.
• If you could design your own doll, how would it look like?
I think I'm happy enough with what companies have to offer, but if I really had to, then a sculpt that's a cross between Switch Hwahui & Haji R, & maybe even Little Monica Sophia...