Friday, May 19, 2017

hiatus 2?

I guess it's no surprise that I'm going on hiatus... Again... 5ara...

I came back into the hobby last year with a lot of excitement & hope that things might have gotten better. But I guess drama will follow me wherever I go & wherever I try to hide...

I honestly don't want to go into any details at all, but I'll just say that several people have had a hand in contributing to this decision. And when I say that, I don't mean it positively.
I've tried & failed & tried again, so this time I'm going to fail & stay that way until my mind has cleared up.

I suppose this time the series of events have had a greater impact on me. I don't feel so great, in fact, I feel terrible. I just don't know how everything got to be this way. I'm also dealing with some very serious issues outside the hobby, so it kind of hurts that nobody really took my feelings into account even if they said they did...

Anyways, I'm disappearing for some time. This semester is drawing to a close & Summer is near, & I feel like I can finally breathe again.

I haven't cancelled any of the plans I have for Hunter, so when he arrives in August, I might think about making my comeback. But this time, it's going to be different.

Concerning changes, Hunter's fashion style has evolved to something more classy, being formal minimalistic. More simple clothes, less flashy patterns or colors. All ideas for hanfu are gone as well, but I do have one special robe with cranes embroidered on the back in mind. The whole "fusion" aspect has been scrapped & I've also started mulling his character over. If you want to read about my ocs, check out my side Tumblr.

Other than that, plans for Hunter's faceup have also changed. I am no longer sending him to the  artist I initially had in mind. Right now, I have three other artists to choose from: Night Nuit, Marison Makeup, & Her by 褐变

My Instagram has been deactivated until further notice, so... If you need me, urgently or otherwise, you can contact me on Tumblr.
So, see you soon?

- C A I N

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about that, I hope you will get your break and clear your mind of the negativity. I'll be waiting for you to come back! I miss talking to you!<3 I didn't realized that you changed your blog name so it wasn't popping up on my blog roll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply, dear Raine... I honestly hope the same for myself! Don't worry about not getting my blog updates, the internet has been weird lately XD
      Let's keep in touch, even outside the hobby! My skype is always open ;)

      Delete